Seven West Media (ASX: SWM) is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, reaching more than 19 million people a month with a market-leading presence in content production across broadcast television, publishing and digital.
The company is home to some of Australia’s most renowned media businesses, including the Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and 7Bravo; broadcast video on demand platform 7plus; 7NEWS.com.au; The West Australian; and The Sunday Times. With iconic brands such as Australia’s leading news and public affairs programs 7NEWS, 7NEWS Spotlight, Sunrise and The Morning Show, The Voice, Home and Away, Australian Idol, My Kitchen Rules, Big Brother, SAS Australia, Farmer Wants A Wife, The Chase Australia, Better Homes and Gardens, RFDS, Million Dollar Island and the TV WEEK Logie Awards, Seven West Media is also the broadcast partner of the AFL, Cricket Australia and Supercars.
In 2022, Seven West Media is the first media company in Australia to be named an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).
- Seven is Australia's leading broadcast television network
- Digital channels, 7two, 7mate, 7flix, 7bravo
- Commercial networks in each metro city and across regional Australia
- Regional affiliates broadcasting Seven content in New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania
- The West Australian is the #1 newspaper in WA
- The Sunday Times
- PerthNow Local - 10 titles across Perth
- 19 regional newspaper publications in WA
- Seven West Ventures is the early stage investment arm of Seven West Media, which utilises the power of our assets to grow and scale B2C businesses which have a strategic alignment to our core verticals
- Other Media related investments include OzTAM (33.3%) and TX Australia (33.3%).